Real Estate Dispute Lawyers Rockville, MD
Our real estate dispute lawyers in Rockville, MD from Daniel J. Wright can assist in resolving real estate disputes. We have a dedicated team of experienced litigators, with many years of handling real estate litigation issues. We can help with commercial and residential disputes, offering representation for rental property owners, developers, landlords, investors, individuals, banks, homeowner associations, real estate brokerage firms, and other lenders. You can rest assured knowing that you have someone who is seasoned in the legalities of real estate litigation, providing you with guidance towards a resolution. We know that real estate disputes often come up as a part of family legal issues, so contact our divorce lawyer Rockville, MD relies on if you have questions.
Real Estate Disputes in General
Litigation over a sale contract, commercial lease, property tax assessment, insurance policy, partnership agreement, title documents, or design-build contracts are all categorized under real estate disputes. From experience, our real estate dispute lawyers Rockville, MD trusts believe that most issues arise due to information that was not fully disclosed during the beginning stages of a property contractual agreement.
Unfortunately, one party may withhold information from the buyer, causing the buyer to make a decision that they wouldn’t have if they received that information before signing on the dotted line.
If you are currently dealing with any of the following real estate issues, then don’t hesitate to contact our Rockville real estate dispute lawyers for more information:
- Real estate and antitrust
- Commercial or residential property leases
- Insurance disputes
- Mechanic’s lien claims
- Boundary conflicts
- Easement rights
- Fraudulent inducement
- Negligent representation
- Title and title insurance disputes
- Construction property defects
- Subdivision development
- Construction loans
- Construction contracts
- Lien priority litigation
- Real estate finance problems
- Homeowners Association (HOA) disagreements
- Eminent domain and condemnations
- Zoning issues
- Land-use restrictions
- Property sale transactions
Confusing Contract Terms
Sometimes there is wording in a contract that is too broad or worded in a confusing way and needs clarification to prevent the likelihood of litigation in the future. Both parties may sign the documents thinking they have interpreted contract terms in the same way but find out later that is definitely not the case. That is why we always recommend having us review contract documents before signing them.
But, if you already finalized on a property transaction but are unhappy with the outcome, we can evaluate your claim to see if you have a strong case for real estate litigation.
Reasons for Real Estate Litigation
There is a multitude of reasons why litigation would arise regarding real estate, requiring the help of trusted Rockville, Maryland real estate dispute lawyers. Some of the most common reasons disputes occur is due to:
- Breach of Contract: when either party has failed to uphold their end of the contract terms and the party who received loss may be compensated for resulting damages.
- Failing to Disclose: buyers of real estate have to disclose required information, and if they don’t, the seller may pursue real estate legal action.
- Implied Warranties: if an implied or expressed warranty gets breached, buyers have the right to seek compensation through a civil lawsuit.
- Breach of Duty: real estate agents who do not act with their client’s best interests may face a civil lawsuit for breach of duty.
Contact us today to speak with the real estate dispute lawyers in Rockville, MD from the Law Office Of Daniel J. Wright about how our knowledgeable team can help you through a real estate litigation dispute.
“I retained mr Wright and I must say he took all my calls, gave me details about everything , provided me moral support and came to the courthouse from Rockville to Towson . He’s full of knowledge and very seasoned .”