Child Custody Lawyer
If you are going through a divorce and are trying to work out child custody agreements, it may be useful to hire a Rockville MD child custody lawyer. Divorce can cause upheavals and obstacles that last for months, or even years, especially when children are involved. When you and your spouse choose to separate, some of the questions that quickly arise could include:
- With whom will your children live?
- Who will have primary custody of them?
- How will they be raised?
There may also be questions about visitation, child support, education. All of these questions are crucial to a smooth divorce process, and should be addressed as soon as possible in a consultation with a child custody lawyer Rockville MD families trust.
Get in Touch With the Law Office of Daniel J. Wright
When you are facing times of uncertainty, the Law Office of Daniel J. Wright can provide you with a clear picture of your situation, give you practical advice, and determine an effective legal solution. As a family law firm, we are experienced, dedicated, and ready to protect the interests of you and your children. Whether we are aggressively advocating for you in mediation or tenaciously litigating your case in the courtroom, you can trust that a Rockville child custody lawyer from our firm will be your strong legal ally.
Child Custody Issues
Child custody is often complex, but sometimes a case will become even more challenging than expected. Working with a child custody lawyer in Rockville MD from the Law Office of Daniel J. Wright means teaming up with someone well versed in a broad range of issues, and ready to handle your situation. Rest assured, you are not alone in this fight. We have experience in a number of elements of child custody cases, including:
- Supervised visitations
- Moving across the state, to another state, or a new country
- Modification of arrangements
- Enforcement of child custody
- Father’s rights to child custody
- Grandparents’ rights
All of the aforementioned situations can be alarming and stressful, and provoke a number questions that you will want resolved as quickly as possible. This is where having a strong Rockville child custody lawyer on your side can make a major difference. Regardless of what you’re dealing with, we will be prepared to guide you through the legal process as efficiently as possible while safeguarding your interests each and every step of the way.
Child Custody in Maryland
When speaking with a Rockville child custody lawyer, you’ll find that, in Maryland, there are two types of child custody. These include:
- Legal Custody. This refers to which parent has the right and responsibility for making important decisions about their children’s health, wellbeing, education, religion, and upbringing. It is possible for these decisions to be made jointly, in equal measure by each parent, or solely by the more reliable parent.
- Physical Custody. This refers to which parent the children will live with, or whether or not there will be joint custody, which means the children would live with both parents for equal periods of time.
Let Us Advocate For You
When you’re looking for an experienced family law firm, you can count on the Law Office of Daniel J. Wright. For years, we have assisted a diverse range clients with all types of child custody matters. If you want solutions for issues that seem insurmountable, don’t hesitate to get in touch with a Rockville child custody lawyer from our firm today by calling 301-760-3387.